Hi all -
I've decided to make the blog private in a week or two. I haven't been great about posting because there has been a lot going on in a variety of areas of my life that hasn't really been public reading material, but I have written several posts lately (and saved them without posting) and would really like to get back into it. God is doing some great things in our lives, and teaching me a lot through a whole list of trials along the way and it always helps to be able to look back on the progress that has been made to see His hand working. There's a lot happening and I want to remember all of it at some point down the road...
Anyway, if you're still out there reading along every now and then, whether I know you are or not, and would like to continue to do so, please let me know. Once I figure out how this "private" thing actually works (ha!), I'll let you know how to access the blog!
Thank you!
24 comments:
Lindsey! It's Caroline Hester! I still keep up with you on your blog. Let me know how I can keep in touch!
Hi Lindsay! I've been reading your blog for a while now and keeping up with your two sweet boys! :) I would love to continue reading, but I understand if choose only those that you know!
Praying for you all!
In his name,
Erin
You know I'm here :-) Always! You'll need everyone's email address to send them a blog invite. So, here's mine:
aoturnbull at gmail dot com
Can't wait to read!
I'm glad to know you're still there...I've missed the updates. You all have been on my mind a lot and I've been wondering how you are. I would love to be able to keep up with you and your sweet boys...if you'll let me. :)
annamorrow@knology.net
I love reading all your wonderful stories!! I can't wait to hear about the awesome things God is doing.
You know I am here!! I have missed you a TON!! Please know I think of you often & pray for you always!! Miss you sweet friend!! Please add me: jmh313@charter.net!
Love you ~ Jessica
I'm reading and want to keep reading about all that God is doing in your life!! Please add me! Jrose0152@yahoo.com. Thanks!
It's Rebecca & I want to keep up with you too! rscottcq@yahoo.com
Oops, didn't send my email.
carolinehester@yahoo.com
I like reading what you read so please include me. :)
Carml79@aol.com
forgot my e-mail erin.toney0312@gmail.com
Would love to continue reading your blog! Praying for you always!
-Jennifer Ezell
Oh, I would love to keep reading what you guys are up to! I hope all is well!!
Sara (Scheu) Huie
huiesara at gmail dot com
Lindsey - hey girl! Yes, I still keep up with you via the blog. Please add me to your list. My email is krista.mackay@sbcglobal.net
I would love to keep up with you and the boys. Dave and I have been praying for you over the last couple of months. My email is emily.scroggins@frbc.org
I found your blog!! And you know that I would love an invite to read =) My email is ianaham {at} yahoo {dot} com. Hope that you are well....email me if you need anything!! See you soon =)
~Iana
hey girl! yes, i still keep up...sherry.c.mcclure@gmail.com :)
Hey Lindsey,
I would love to keep up with you. Please add me to your list. My email is bamabonners@bellsouth.net.
Hi Lindsey! I still check in here and I'd love to keep in touch. My email is the same as always :). God Bless! ~Jess Gordon
Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the kind comments today. The baby cocoon came from Etsy. Love it! We have that brown one and the green one I used in her 1 week photos.
Oh and please add me - JoshJamie@bellsouth.net - to your private list.
Have a geat weekend!
hi lindsey! we love to keep up with you guys too! here's our email...
weller.jenny at gmail dot com
Hey Lindsey!
I have missed you and those boys, I pray all is well. If you'll let us we'd love to stay tuned! I hope to get back to blogging myself so I'll have to check out this private thing too.:)
JennyEvers@knology.net
You know we are always here if you need us!
Love ya,
Jenny
Yes! You should get on the girls night out planning & you should also keep on letting me read your blog & I'll promise to keep the snakes away...hahahaha :)
the4cagles{at}yahoo{dot}com
Lindsey! It's your old friend Robin (Guy). I do not even know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I have been thinking about you recently and wondering how you and your family are doing. Hope all is well and let's try to keep in touch! JRC525@gmail.com
Post a Comment